Sunday, October 28, 2007

lol hi :)



LOL Tanuki was nagging me to update this blog xDD I hope you're happy :BB
'kay so the top pic is my top hat-wearing, semi-rabid, bunny boy OC....who doesn't have a name yet xD I call him Jack though (LOL I'm SO ORIGINAL RITE?) I bet I won't finish it in time for Halloween though
:( and gawd, his arm came out weird DDD:

and Yoruichi yay :DD I drew it late one night while watching dub Bleach, I really need to catch up on the manga/anime D: I stopped watching after the Bounto arc....


anyway, gotta go, I have to study for an english quiz tomorrow DDD:
oh, and my Akatsuki cloak is almost done YAY YAY~!!

3 comments:

little watermelon said...

that's all i'm asking XD

OMG ;o; Jack's got real man muscles! I love it! XD hey, that's the yoruichi you were talking about? she rocks! XD

Harumi-chan said...

I'm glad you're happy :)

EEE~~yes he does xDDD ahaha~

yep yep, that's the pic!
I hope I get to finish it before Halloween, I got so much schoolwork to do ;_;

little watermelon said...

im so tired today.. i gave a ride to a girl from my class today, and she wouldn't freaking stop talking.. she gave me a headache >>" and she kept putting her annoying fingers on the car's A/C buttons, and she talked LOUDLY to compete with the radio and now i have a headache >_<;;